Wednesday, March 2, 2011

idol season 10

i missed the boys yesterday and missed a coup-le of the girls tonight, but from what i heard here are my picks for top three, in order, for week one... the difference between one and two was appearance and style and choice of song (personal preference and originality), though two had an amazing voice, maybe even better than my first pick...

Pia Toscano "I'll Stand by You" (The Pretenders)
Karen Rodriguez "Hero" (Mariah Carey)
Thia Megia "Out Here on My Own" (Irene Cara)

weeks shall pass and we shall find out if my semi-attentive impulse picks shall hang in there or be eliminated... i may not have the patience to be around the tv every week, but i'll tune in now and then and i'll check out what's happening on wiki and if you do, let me know what you think of the voices you hear :)

No comments:

Post a Comment