Saturday, January 22, 2011

harry's law

lol... yeah, lol... not that the show is funny, though it seems to have some decent quirk possibilities, but more cuz i was just (earlier tonight and a few times in the past week or so) thinking about how i've not really had much to say about the background tv lately and here i am inspired to write a few words (and smile a sappy smile a shed an emo tear) by a show i accidently tuned into as i was looking for something to disctract myself from an achy neck and body discomfort that was keeping me awake when i should be asleep but what really has me awake is wanting to write/share more cuz it's been a while, too long a while, since i gave myself some time to take care of myself and the truly personally importantly meaningful things in my heart and mind (not to mention babbling and creativity) and wouldn't you know, that is pretty much what harry's law seems to be trying to be all about (with the usual poetic license)...

also enjoyed fringe tonight...

and wow, dying changes everything episode of house, ever see it?...

No comments:

Post a Comment